View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 01:09 AM
Media Server Aficionado

Thank you all. Combined with the service that Ivan offers via legend audio this really is a no brainer.

I have been in the audio and IT field for now a majority of my life on this little blue rock, and being a part of bringing digital to that next level for the Silenzio clientele is both rewarding (simply from the sheer verbalization of each and every client after their first playback) to, dare I say, humility - none of this I take for granted. There is such a tremendous amount of trust placed in what others may describe as 'a computer' - and I can respect that opinion... But once a client realizes that every digital playback medium is a computer, and that some are better than others, you arrive at Silenzio.

Anyhow, I leave my soapbox on this fine Saturday to go back to what makes all of us happy: music at 11/10.