Thread: Charles System
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOGA View Post
Charles , the reason I was away for a few years was because of the iPad. With it, I was almost stop using desktop computer. But unfortunately its small screen didnt convince me to enjoy reading forums or web board as much as I used to. The easier to read AA app was not support latest ios until recently. I had a new born baby a few months ago. I had much less time with music really.
I am glad that we still can find some new and better gears to enjoy and I can say the economics as a whole is not very good at all, lucky that we can still enjoy what we loved, music and great gears.

Toga
Yes, a hearty congrats! I'm just glad your reasons for silence were not serious and the new baby, that's a very good event. A new mouth to feed can put a crimp in ones budget but I have confidence you will find a way. It's tremendous to have a room that will accommodate 2 beautiful speakers. You have certainly renewed my interest in Magnepan. The "3" platform is a very strong one and probably the one I would go with too.