View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 07:56 PM

We average about 8-10 shows a year, but almost always small venues. - no arenas for us. If it's rock, we always have ear protection. Most of the shows we see are very enjoyable, but last year we saw Jackson Browne at our local winery, and although the show was great and the sound very good as well, the woman behind us got so drunk she finally puked and got it all over my wife's feet. At least she was wearing flip-flops and could wash it off. It was really disgusting. And last year we walked out on Paul Simon because he was just a butthead and acted like he was doing us a favor by coming out on stage (20 minutes late). Having said that, those were the exceptions, and my wife and I both really enjoy live shows and feel there's no substitute for the emotional impact of seeing a great artist in a great venue when the artist really engages with the audience.
D'Agostino Momentum S250 MxV & HD pre; Linn Klimax DSM2/Organik/Utopik, SonicTransporter, EtherRegen; Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo, Koetsu RSP, Boulder 1108; Sf Il Cremonese; Shunyata Everest, Altaira, Sigma & Alpha v2