View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:33 PM

Bro,

On the contrary, I learn from you one thing (Meridian - plus no more dabbling with the thing called cables) ... one branding isnt that bad after all. Moreover, mixing allows controversy, which eventually mean buying newer (and not necessarily mean better stuff, like cables ... so many brands ..).

To recall, just that one type of change caused me a bomb - from Cardas Golden Reference to Argento Serenity Master Reference (now replaced with Flow or whatever). How to play catch up?

Playing with Meridian kinda "slowed" me down on the change process. It is good for me (definitely when I start counting the beans, I mean the $$$ lost/dropped along the way all these years).

I was just joking about you changing. I really wish you have a long, long relationship with your new found combo! After all, you DO have a FANTASTIC combo .... one of the best there is ever!

IF and when that happen, I would surely like to make it a SLOW process to ensure that would be the LAST ever upgrade/buy! After all, age is catching up and its time I safe some for the years on ... so that I can still upgrade A gear or 2 when time comes (not an entire system).

Cheers!
SACD/DAC: Luxman D-10x
Server: Roon Nucleus+ 8TB SSD + Plixir Elite LPS
Bluray: ModWright Oppo UDP205
Amps: Air Tight ATC-5/ATM300R/ATH-3
Speakers: Avantgarde Uno XD Piano Black/Stealth Grey
Cables & Interconnects: Audience Au24 SX Series
Power Conditioner: Audience aR6 OX
Rack & Amp Stands: Audio-Philar