View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 10:27 PM

Be it all true on not.The Bose bashings continues even in death. I always keep in mind the hi end audio salons loved Bose products, until Bose allowed their products to be sold by big box type stores. Then all the sudden Bose was thrash. Taught me to always take a dealers advice and words with a grain of salt. And mostly let my hears and wallet make the right choice for myself.

My Bose headphones I use for travel all great. For home I have better cans. The 90'1 I had many years ago were great fun. Years after the warranty was over, the speaker went bad. Bose had a program where for $300.00 they would replace the entire pair of speakers. So much for the money grubbing. Bose often is the first to come out with technology to the masses, like the small wave radio. Others come along like Cambridge Soundworks that improve on it and at a better price. Such is the world of business.

Compare their products with due diligence. Educate other's should you care and initiate them to better sound. But let the man and the bashings R.I.P..