View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 09:16 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvarkbark View Post
No, this is simply false.
Thanks for telling me what I think. I should apologize to all for not telling the truth to myself and then posting it.

Let me go on record again and say I personally don't care if folks like or hate Ayre. I have owned a few amps in my life and right now I own Ayre. It fits my budget and for MY system to MY ears, it's the best sounding SS gear.

I'm very happy that you like your Pass amp Vark. I really am. They make nice gear. A bit rolled off when I've heard it, but nice stuff. I have been on record as why I would never buy it, but I get why others do and I'm happy for them.

My close friends has Burmeister and they make awesome sounding gear. Just out of my range. Love Dan's new amps and even like his newest ones that are lower priced. Very nice sounding right now. I can go on and on. As for Ayre, even with Alex gone, they helped me out setting up my QX5/20 when my dealer wasn't able to (he was over setting up my new Vandy Quatro's and we needed some help).

I hate hearing about someone blowing up their gear as it sucks, but it happens. There is a reason I purchase gear made in the US now. To me support means a lot. I'd get Aurender as I know how much they support their gear.

There you go.