View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Rocco, again the whole concept is so well thought out. I went to the Burmester website and reviewed the components. I have always been fascinated by European designs. They are so unlike American designs. Typically very massive speakers with either built in subwoofers or no subwoofers.

I don't know if you notice other folks systems (I assume you do) but your room/system reminds me of Rob25's system on the Mac website. He recently purchased an XRT2.1K and has an all Mac system in a custom built American designed room.

If I could (I know it could never be possible), I would greatly enjoy hearing yours and his over an extended period of time. The high end is so incredibly diverse and good sound can be achieved in so many different ways.

I think 2-Fast Driving (Marc) has a custom room. I'm sure there are others. I believe Rob has a HT capability in his room.

Anyway, again congratulations on a monumental achievement. I can only imagine how wonderful your system sounds.

Best,

Charles

ps. I realized I'm leaving out Ivan. Many of his rooms are custom designed from the ground up and he has an all Mac HT room. I'm sure there are others.
Hi Charles,

thanks for your comment. I think there are others similar design around the globe, most probably with different materials/acoustic elements used.

I live in Italy, but only few months per year. The rest, I am around the world for my job (no any link with hiend field).

Based on above, you're welcome any time to listen my system.

Thanks.

Last edited by Rocco; 06-11-2020 at 09:01 AM.