View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 02:37 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Stephen.......That was an enjoyable and detailed report of the upgrade path of your Schiit GUNGNIR DAC and related ancillary digital gear. The EITR USB to coaxial converter with linear power supply is a unique device at a good price. I enjoyed reading this review. It made me take a look at the Schiit website.
Thanks, Dan. The Eitr USB to SPDIF convertor is, IMO, a killer product. For anyone that has a DAC with both USB and a digital coax SPDIF input, or only a coax SPDIF input, that wants to stream files from a computer's USB port to their DAC, Eitr is the way to go, as I would doubt many DACs would have a USB implementation (or SPDIF conversion) as good as Eitr's.

Schiit pulled out all the stops on Eitr.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.