View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepress View Post
That's the SACD player in the second photo, with a WW Stratus on it. Some other cords are worse, such as on the BD player and LD player (that one has a C7 adaptor on it) to the right in the photo. I attached a photo (I just dusted a few days ago; it's back already!). Shorter cords seem helpful; I repositioned the Electra on my preamp (the gold one) so it's been stable since yesterday. But it took about 10 minutes of adjusting to get it to sit as it now does.

I have no complaints about the sound, but I don't like the drooping IECs either. I'm pleased with the smoothness the Electra brought over the Aurora 5 it replaced. Not a complete surprise, but a nice result.
Oh wow I see what you mean by the really drooping blue one over on the right in the below photo, yikes! The gold Electra looks nice and evenly distributing/supporting the weight now. Probably not much you can do about the C7 one though? Those styles are very poor with dealing with weight. Are you using an adapter to connect the Wireworld to it?