View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 09:30 AM

I hope you can all see it (these are my very first uploaded pictures).

And let me write a few words after a month of our symbiosis.

I just cant stop listening to music guys. All kind of genres (bought Tidal so as to broaden my music sources). And I just cant get enough. Its like a drug. Remembering back when I was reading the reviews, and realizing that everything wrtitten is true:

1. the sound seems not comming from the speakers at all. The dissapearing act is flawless. Similar to electrostatic speakers. Howerver, the bass integration here is spectacular.

2. any change in audio channel is immediately recognizable. Now I really got known my components. My Pass INT 30 is a little dryer than my Leben 300, but its very musical for being it a solid state amp. I am wondering what could great lamp amp do here.... My PS Audio PWD MK2 is nice, but not the last word in clearity or top end sparkness. I do not feel any need for further upgrades at the moment - I am too busy enjoying music

3. classical and monumental music is a beautiful and effortless. I am listening to soundtracks, many many orchestral music and cant get enough. On the other hand "fake" classical music played with electric strings or piano is really not enjoyable now.

This was my best decision in audio. I really adore these speakers including their extravagant design or light weight (which helps when pulling out for critical listening).

Thanks for reading guys and have a nice end of summer. I am getting back to