Thread: Fuji XT-2
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioNut View Post
In your dreams Dan . . . . I just looked at my Lightroom metadata, and the 30,455 pictures stored on my external hard drive, were taken (by me) with 71 different cameras over the 14 years I've been using digital cameras. This indicates to me that I am an absolute equipment boob and change cameras about as often as I change speakers and/or, about as often as I change my underwear. P.S. in addition to the two Fuji cameras I mentioned, I also currently have a Fuji X-T10 and a Fuji X-E2 . . . as well as a Sony A6300 and a Sony RX100IV (With which I took this picture of the Hungarian Parliament Building at night a couple of weeks ago - A tiny little, almost point and shoot - but damn nice camera . . . through the glass window of a dinner cruise boat on the Danube). Click on the little picture if you want to see it - didn't want to post a great big Sony picture on this Fuji thread - because, after all, I do like my Fuji cameras better.
Julian
Your photos of the Hungarian Parliament much better than those I took with my phone in May. I may have to check it out.