View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOphile View Post
My favorite Springsteen track for many years has been 'My Home Town' from 'Born in the USA.' Really speaks to many of us in the south who experienced the massive economic disruption that began with the migration of the American textile industry overseas. My favorite album by a large margin is 'Tunnel of Love.' I believe this was produced following the breakup of his first marriage (he eventually married Patti Scialfa, the vocalist on several tracks here). The E Street band really shines on Tunnel.
It’s a great song for sure......hard to pick a favorite for me.....maybe The River or Born To Run. I wish Springsteen’s catalogue could get the MOFI treatment but with the original tapes being what they are, not sure if they could get it up to their standards.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3