View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 03:55 PM
Retired

Default Power Configuration?

My system is fed from a dedicated 20A circuit (no conditioning). Am currently using a PS Audio 15A HC Ultimate Outlet (no AC regeneration) feeding a SurgeX XR-315 surge suppressor into which all gear is plugged. On the other half of the duplex outlet that the Ultimate Outlet is plugged into there is Noise Harvester installed. It flashes every few (5-10) seconds, indicating it is doing some 'work'. But, I was pleasantly surprised how infrequently it flashes. I have one other piece of gear to plug into the SurgeX and that is a 120/100vac step-down transformer for my DP80 (Japan only) direct-drive turntable.

Am wondering if anyone might have any suggestions, short of installing an AC regenerator (not at this time), in my configuration to improve performance. Would a Noise Harvester plugged into the unused side of the Ultimate Outlet be useful? How about a Noise Harvester plugged into one of the unused outlets on the SurgeX? What do you think?
Canton Reference 9 Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 & MR88 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B, ST-J75 & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag