View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 02:47 PM
Racing Hoopties

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutomac View Post
Thank you guys for your time. I really like my interaction with JRiver. So much I have not tried anything else. Interesting that 10% of buyers will not be able to use this product. I would not release it to the public like that. Passing on it for now. It's pretty cool how the Recovery contributes to SQ for so little investment. Happy listening!
Not sure but I THINK the issue lies with the Esoteric and its ASIO drivers and NOT with JRiver. That is an educated guess based on others running JRMC with Windows systems and their feedback on the PSAudio forum.

For me, obviously, changing out my Esoteric K-03x was not an option.
Main Equipment: Kharma Elegance dB11-S, JL Audio F113v2 X 2, Block Audio Line & Mono SE Amplification, Bricasti M21 DAC, Antipodes Kala K-50 Server, Clearaudio Performance SE. Satisfy tonearm & Maestro Wood MM cartridge.
Power: Shunyata Everest 8000, Sigma XC v2, Sigma NR v2, Block Audio PCs, Defender, ADDPowr Wizard
Grounding: Shunyata Altaira CGS - 4 X Alpha CGS cables,
Network : Supra Cat 8+, Twin (Nenon) Modified Buffalo GS2016 Switches, Keces P3 LPSU,
Cables: Wireworld Platinum 8 USB, Wireworld Platinum 8 Speaker cables, 6M & 1M Tubulus Concentus ICs,
Other:Two PSI Audio AVAA C20, Multiple GIK products, Stillpoint Apertures, Stillpoint Minis and Ultra SS, Three 20 Amp lines, Furutech GTX - Gold outlets, Adona Rack