View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 03:26 PM

I got the Morrow Audio MA2 power cable in two weeks ago and had them them put it on the cable cooker for 2 days (= 96 hrs of burn in) and upon placing it on the Marantz 8801 to bring synergy into my new setup, the cable broke up my loom of PS Audio Perfect wave cables ranging from AC12,AC10,AC5 and AC3 which was currently on the 8801. Upon placing the cable there the initial impressions on some some music was mostly positive save an overall perceived reduction in dynamics but an silence that was very much to my liking ( how an unshielded cable pulled this off is dumb founding) While I did like the spacious nature the overall sound was still recessed and a little disjointed, I was prepared to send it back and try Shunyata or Wire world as they where next on my list of cables to try or buy another PS AC10 and call it a day as its sonics are very well balanced for any application. I must say Mikes cables do take a while to fully settled and after two weeks in the setup running around the clock all I can say is oh! my! No longer lacking dynamics , still silent and like all Mikes cables I own that uncanny tonality on instruments is breath taking. I 'm keeping it, and will try the MAp 3 on my Oppo 105 next.

I highly recommend this cable if you love Fidelity!