View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3brow View Post
Excellent, excellent write-up Ted. I know your joy - the PPP delivers ! I agree with your plan of action, that is maximizing what you already own. I recently added a bevy of Symposium products Rollerblocks 2+ (MCD500, C2300), HDSE (MC402), and Svelte Plus shelf (MC402) to go with the Ultra shelf under my turntable. This was no minor tweak! I highly recommend their products when the time is right for that next horizon.

Your comments on the synergy between Wireworld power cables (silver Electra 5^2) and the PPP once again have me intrigued by this combo. So so many users on AA are using these cables - must be some kind of magic. I am currently using stock cord on the PPP and Guerilla Audio PCs throughout the remainder of my system. The GA cords also give me blacker blacks (who knew how many shades of black there are). The GA are cheap compared with WW. I wonder what new horizon awaits me?? Hmmm

I guess the first place to start is the PPP stock cord. What do y'all think?
J3brow,
Some find the PPP stock cord quite satisfactory, since its the supply cord for the PPP with all the magic happening afterward. I think Dan is right - I'd concentrate on the power amp cable first. How have you found your Symposium tweaks over time? Are you still satisfied? Ted.

Magico Q3 plus S-Pods, Spectral DMA-500AR, DMC-30SV pre, Esoteric F-03a, Esoteric S-05, Esoteric P02X, N-01XD,
Cybershaft OP21A-D, Roon Nucleus Plus w/S-Booster LPS, Uptone Audio EtherRegen w/ LPS-1.2, MIT Oracle MA-X V2's, Oracle SHD-120 V2, Shunyata Sigma Clock 50’s, Sigma Ethernet’s, Alpha USB-V2, Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 HDMI's, MIT Oracle Z-III PC's, Z Power Bar Conditioner, Coherence Systems ADD-Powr Sorcer X4, EAU2, Furutech Flux 50 filters, GTX-D rhodium outlets, service sub panel w/ 4-30 amp dedicated circuits, Stillpoints Ultra 6, Ultra 5, Ultra SS, HRS Damping Plates, Cable Isolators, Sony XBR75ZH8.

Last edited by Yardbird; 08-23-2010 at 11:51 PM.