View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 09:59 AM
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottajam View Post
New poster here. I have a Luxman L-590 AII on the way. This will be my first "Class A" component. I currently have Parasound JC-2BP and A21 powering Klipsch Palladium P38. I am very interested in hearing the rich sound that I expect to hear from a class A integrated.

Also trying to get my post count high enough to start my own threads.
Welcome to AAf. If you become a subscriber ($25, annually) you will be able to communicate thru PMs to the rest of us, post pictures and have access to buy & sell at no cost to the forum classifieds.

Accuphase has its own, dedicated thread, so don't post much here. The Luxman SQ-N10 integrated is the one piece of gear I wish I had not sold. Am guessing your new 590 will provide similar feelings on your part. Hopefully, before you would sell.

On a Higher Note did a good job by me. Think they have known for quite some time that they were on the way out. They've been selling stock at a discount and have not been able to obtain new stock for most all of last year.
Canton Reference 9 Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 & MR88 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B, ST-J75 & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag

Last edited by Formerly YB-2; 01-31-2018 at 10:02 AM.