View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avsBuddy View Post
Updates?

Things are coming just a bit slowly. I’ll have theatre chairs in a month or so... gear for two channel is ready to come out of hiding but I have one thing needing to be done. We are having a generator installed! The wait time was insane (two months) but I felt it must be done. We went through the winter with the power going out three times and with our little one mama wasn’t happy... unfortunately, the generator although outside there are some important lines that feed to the panel and they must access part of the theatre wall. Ivan advised waiting until that work is done. We didn’t want any inadvertent damage to speakers or equipment. So in two weeks they should have that wrapped up! Then I can move forward. I’m spacing out the purchase of items too so I’ll keep y’all posted.

I do have a silenzio coming soon...!!! Shout out to -E-! I’ll be looking at projectors soon as well as a processor.

And... I’ll post in a separate thread later I just received a component to compliment the theatre video playback, suffice to say it’s totally awesome.

Mitch