Thread: New Delta Pre
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemcoBispo View Post
Thanks for the answers!

A HDMI board would be great, but to me, only if it will support 4k, HDCP2.2 and HDR on all inputs and output(s). So newer and better than in the Sigma models. I personally thought they really missed the boat with those HDMI boards. Otherwise an optical cable could do the trick

Any idea what the Delta stereo will output? could be lower than the Mono.

Would be a shame indeed if they just cut off the Sigma models. I think they should "just" give them an update.

Regarding HDMI remember that now they are owned by SU so they should be able to get the latest chips and the best price so my hope is also that all inputs/inputs support the latest formats.

Saying that I am also hoping and predicting that the new Home Cinema Pro which will come much later will be state of the art in terms of sound quality (Clasee) and reliable video (Denon/Marantz). I have not yet been convinced that Datasat and Trinnov are the best in audio quality or are reliable with Video.

Stereo honestly I am not sure: Should be 2x200 or 2x250 or 2x300w but this is too unprecise. The big point was how much power this amps will be pushing in pure class a mode - 30w for the mono so similar for the stereo.