View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome W View Post
Dan,
You have probably one of the best power around, and it is not surprising when one knows what was your work.
In a few weeks, you should remove the HiFi Tuning fuses and reinstall the standard ones. My belief is that you will be more impressed by the HiFi tuning fuses than what you are today.

Sent from my iPad using A.Aficionado
This approach is very valid especially for "special" products that allegedly need to bed in compared with ordinary products which, based on an absence of comments to the contrary, do not.

Not in relation to fuses but in relation to grounding boxes which I was sold by a hugely enthusiastic distributor, I left them in place for months and then one day just removed them. No difference; a product to resell, and a tidier hifi rig. And, months after, nothing missed.

I suspect this approach is mentally easier to accommodate when compared with rejecting a potential product being heartily advocated by a salesman and by audio threads where purchasers and potential purchasers need reassuring words. The product rejection phase/test does not have the same distractions as it is individual and has more equal weight given to the two choices.

Last edited by IanCG; 11-30-2019 at 05:57 PM.