View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 02:12 PM

What I use you can see, of course, in my signature: two Electrocompaniet WA180 mono blocks. These are meant for daily use. I am busy in getting also two old Octave MRE 120 mono blocks for weekend use. Always been in love with them, especially because of their black piano lacquer finished colour of the amp with green LED's, different than their follow-ups, the MRE 130's which are in natural black with those awfull blue coloured LED's. Besides that the piano lacquer finished MRE 120's are suiting very well in my audio system with my Octave preamp in the same colour.. And it seems fun to have a tube system after 30 years of different SS amps...
Digital: Bow ZZ-8 (cd player) + McIntosh MCD301 (sacd player) - Preamp: Octave HP500 - Amps: Electrocompaniet WA180 monoblocks - Speakers: Dynaudio Confidence C2- Cables: Nordost Valhalla + Furutech TCS31/Rhodium connectors (power cords) + Ocos (speaker cables) + Cardas Golden Reference (IC's) headphone/amp: Audeze LCD-X + Cavalli Liquid Fire Treasures: (SA)CD's (a real lot of...)

Last edited by Echo; 01-07-2012 at 03:10 AM.