Thread: Pleasure
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 02:36 PM
That's a Deusy !

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Music is one of life's great pleasures. It is also universal across all cultures. When shared, music creates bonds between people. Music can make you smile, make you cry, and all the emotions in between. It is powerful and can instantly pull distant memories back into perfect focus like a bookmark. Whether live or reproduced, music captures our soul, grips us emotionally, and brings pleasure to our lives. I can't imagine the world without music.

Audiophiles, or audio enthusiasts if you prefer, are not so dissimilar to those who do not share our intense passion for lifelike, accurate audio reproduction in our homes. For many all it takes to get their foot tapping is something as simple as a tabletop or battery operated transistor radio, or ear buds and their smartphone. It is the music that moves us, all of us. As audio enthusiasts, we simply take reproduction of music more seriously, although I am not positive we are more fulfilled by the experience than those less committed to our obsession. The pleasure is in the music for all to share.
I had one of my oldest friends come for a visit this week. I got hiim interested in my Node2 two and tidal(which he has already signed up for)
the whole weekend was remember this one remember that. Did you know Jimmy Paige was the sessions guitarist on this track. we laid down so many albums those three nights .... Clapton, Jimi , Zepplin, Cream , Blind Faith, Wings , Stones, Beattles. Then we relived concerts we went to and ended up at Rock Of Ages record store we used to frequent as kids
Marantz( UD8004,AV8802a ), Oppo udp 203 JLAudio Fathom F-110, B&W( 802 series III , FCMS8, SCMS8) . WireWorld Eclipse 6 xlr(7) Sliver Eclipse 5.2 HDMI (3) electra 5.2 powercords . HRS Nimbus , lg 55 Oled Nvidia Shield PS Audio PPP

System 2 Panasonic G25 Marantz av8003