View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALFA View Post
hi Bertrand.
i have all Transparent Audio power cable, interconnect and speaker cable in my system and wondering whether to use TA power conditioner or Furutech Daytona. i ask because you have both brands
Hi Alfa,

I am sorry for the delay, but I was in the middle of the sea and had no internet for several weeks.

I don't know the Furutech Daytona. I only use the Furutech e-TP309 as a plain power distributor on which I have plugged two Transparent PIMM (one for the CD player, one for the preamp). The amplifier is directly plugged on the Furutech e-TP309 without PIMM (I didn't hear much differences with and without the PIMM).

The power cords are all Transparent PLMM2X and the signal cables are all Transparent Reference (MM2 generation).

I also used a Furutech Power Reference III, which is a very nice power cord, especially compared to the stock power cord; it brings dynamic and accuracy. But when I compared the Transparent PLMM2X to the Furutech Power Reference III, I much preferred the Transparent for the music's foundation and coherence it provides. Maybe too there is a synergy with the Transparent signal cables, as Jfrech reports for the Opus line.

Bertrand