View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:42 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneker View Post
Dear Caelin

I am very interested in your product. I am just wondering what's the major difference between the Denali and the Everest. at this moment, I really need 6 outputs. Would Everest sounds better than the Denali?
Denali V2 sounds excellent; notably better than power distributors from other manufacturers, but the Everest is in a league completely by itself. It sounds considerably better than Denali V2. Some of the reasons for this is that the QR/BB device in Everest is notably larger than Denali V2, and Everest has a the CMode filter, which the Denali does not. Everest is (even) quieter than Denali V2, and the larger QR/BB device provides an even larger reservoir of charge that amps, preamp and sources require for particularly dynamic passages. This increased capability makes the musical presentation more dynamic, vivid, dimensional with quieter background and with very, very lifelike immediacy.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 01-25-2021 at 10:45 PM.