View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
Well, they all sound slightly different, as to be expected. The good news is there's very good and affordable options available. The Audioquest Cinnamon, AQ Vodka, and WW Starlight all sound very nice and I feel are good values for their respective price classes. Even the mid-level $80 AudioQuest Cinnamon Ethernet sounds really quite good, especially if its well burned-in (as mine is...).

I have some Swedish Supra Cat8 coming by the 24th so I will be able to audition that, too; I've heard some good things about it. Apparently its not the most transparent Ethernet cable, but very musical and engaging to listen to. At $54/1M, what's not to like?

I will be very interested in your findings with the Supra Cat8 cables. I have these cables myself, which I bought to get me up-and-running with a streaming setup. I haven’t compared them to anything else!
Avid Acutus SP, NO ARM, Benz Micro LP-S, Whest Audio PS.40RDT SE, PS Audio DSMP+DS DAC, Simaudio Moon 700i, Dali Epicon 6, Simaudio Moon Nēo 430HAD, HiFiMan HE-1000v2, Chord Sarum SA XLR, RCA, USB, Chord Sarum speaker, Nordost Vishnu power, Furutech plugs, PS Audio P10+Chord Sarum SA power, Stillpoints Ultra SS, Ultra Mini and LPI, HiFi Racks rack, Audio Desk Systeme PRO+Keith Monks Omni RCM