View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 07:28 PM

Default Chris/James Helpppppp. -30 in the Peg with nothing to do....

Going out of my mind here as I don't know what the heck I did on my BDP-2. I have access to all my music on my internal HD, external HD or NAS. I can choose the titles I want to listen to as usual, however, when I click play the song appears, the album art appears but nothing happens.... The time stays on 0.00??? Try a different song, same thing.... Try a song on a USB drive, same thing. Everything loads like normal but player doesn't play? Must have hit something in dashboard. I was playing with DSD files and trying to get it add new, which it did. Now when I try to just play normal 44.1 Flacs my EMM Labs DA2 shows that it has a lock with the BDP-2 but at 192 and not 44.1. If i try another source thru the DA2 no issue. USB from my Laptop works fine with DSD's. Spotify streams fine with Coax input. Only one not working is my music via the BDP-2 thru AES/EBU. Bryston is closed and its going to be a cold weekend up here in Winnipeg. Save my weekend. Don't make me spend it driving the wife around town, lol....

It was working perfectly before I started playing around with DSD files.....
Modify message

Last edited by shpritz; 01-12-2018 at 07:33 PM.