View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 10:39 AM
Lifetime audio addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvibe View Post
Thanks everyone! Hoping that more of you will share your systems through this forum as well.

And to answer someone's earlier question... There is a Wilson Audio Thor's Hammer Subwoofer sitting on the floor with Two woofers staring me down. Sitting on top of that is the amazing Wilson Audio Synergy Mezzo Center channel.

The two future upgrades I am contemplating are adding ASC whole room isothermal acoustic soffit and upgrading to Dan's Momentum Monoblocks.
You also might want to look at Vicoustics as an alternative for changing your room's acoustics since your setup is somewhat similar to what I have done. The biggest change I ever did that improved the acoustics. After treating it I am able to hear the small inner details in both 2 channel recordings and multi channel recordings. The noise floor in your room is lowered significantly. The largest improvement came with bass traps and treating the ceiling above which significantly changed and sharpened the "focus", especially with stereo playback. I love your "Thor's Hammer subwoofer sitting there staring at you!