View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedavid View Post
Joined the forum because it was the only way to find out the price of a Silenzio.
From the post about it I thought it would be more reasonable. Found out differently. Oh well.
If I can win a CD it will at least minimize my cash outlay by joining this site.
Live and learn.
Please enter me as many times as possible so that I can win.
Thanks
Welcome! There’s a lot more to this site. Hang out a bit. Check things out. It’s a great place, filled with tons of audio experience, knowledge, and great people who will take their time and effort to help out. AA has been pretty impressive. Take your here, and it’ll likely pay off in many ways. It has so far for me, and I’m only a fairly short time in. I’ve found there is a natural, gradual progression in my audio development. Sharing, and having others share, only enhances your learning and musical enjoyment. AA is a great place to embrace your audio journey!

Best,
Shrinky