View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmd2010 View Post
After listening to these, I was utterly lost. I had no clue that a speaker could produce such remarkable clarity. From top to bottom, these loudspeakers are flawless.

I auditioned many, many speakers over the past couple months, and the M3s, in my taste, were ahead of the pack by miles. All of my favorite music was new all over again and I am simply smitten over these.

My beloved 802's are going in for trade, they served me well as my first "real" speaker, and brought me hundreds of hours of joy. I cared for them like my second child, and I hope that they end up in a home in which they will be revered, just like they were in mine. But the time has come, and so has my itch. It's time to move up.

It will take Magico 2-3 months to make these 320 pound, carbon fiber laden beauties.

I thought I would include a photo of them as well (borrowed from Magico.net)

First off, congratulations on the speakers. I think you made a fantastic choice. I've had the opportunity to listen to a few models in the Magico line and Ive always been quite impressed by their performance and beauty. Curious the size room these will go into.