View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 11:39 AM

Without getting into pricing or other comparisons between the various acoustic treatments out there, I would just say based on my own journey of over 30 years, every penny spent on improving the room acoustics has paid off. The benefits are real, undeniable and drastically beneficial to the overall performance of the system. Any system. If more folks would sort out their rooms to reap the full benefits of their investment into a system starting with the acoustic treatments, their journeys would be much more rewarding.

I procrastinated for a decade until I fully understood what it really means to have a room that is treated properly and just how much more benefit there is to be had and to what magnitudes. No other tweaks or even fancy cables come even close to a room that is treated against listening fatigue inducing early reflections, clumpy, lumpy bass that obliterated midrange purity and the overall coherence of sound.

Any well designed acoustic treatment is worth every penny of the allocated budget and should be a priority for anyone that is looking to improve the system performance.

There many choices out there and perhaps the Aperture is a great product as well. I have no experience with the Aperture myself but would love to hear other’s opinions on it.

Last edited by PHC1; 06-25-2019 at 11:46 AM.