View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justubes View Post
Not so luckily to have good distributor for Esoteric here, k03 and below will possibly have open demo sets.

Anything higher models- highly unlikely, at best was the k01 having demos and short lived before it gets sold and no further units will be demoed or even stocked. Your contribution in ghis thread is invaluable to me.

I was thinking it might be safer sticking with the same brand based on the synergy and tweaking done in my setup.

Hoping the discrete dacs from the D1x may trickle down to the next level at least, which seems to make sense that all the R&D wouldnt be just for 1 model alone, as further involvement in software development over time as updates will likely be required.

The prospect of a D02xs with discrete dacs will definately renew my interest and loyalty in the Esoteric brand as i do very much like the sonics.
It will definitely be interesting to see what Esoteric has decided on exactly. I’ve not read any solid details yet other than they are making the Dac. That could mean a lot of things but I’m sure it will be spectacular.

George