View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterlu View Post
Just an FYI, Hospital grade outlets are very poor for Audio gear/reproduction. They are also quite inexpensive by comparison $30 vs Furutech GTX-D NCF @ $550 each (universally regarded as the best)

I’m only mentioning this because you have left no other stone unturned.
Ivan, thank you so much for the advice. I have an electrician coming to wire some attic ventilators this Friday. I will probably go with the AQ NGR Edison Wall Duplex Outlet by AQ. I'm going to see if I can get AQ to overnight to my dealer tomorrow and save a service charge. As you know I don't debate that the Shunyata USB sounds better than the AQ USB's. Likewise, I am sure the Furutech superior to the Edison. However, I desire all AQ and not to mix. I appreciate your advice and interest in my system so very very much. This website is very much like a fraternity of which I was a member in college. We all shared a special bond and certainly, you are the president of this one and a very benign and wise leader.

I will post pics. My son posts them so it may be a little while between installation and the post.

Last edited by Charles; 05-22-2019 at 04:45 AM.