View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 07:14 AM

Updated photo with the changes I've made for the better, I think ' for now anyways.

I have installed Symposium Ultra Shelf for the amp, two svelte one for the dac and one for the server. The dac has been double isolated with Alto-Extremo neo flex between the solid steel shelf and svelte shelf and also between svelte and dac.The solid steel rack has had the columns filled with lead shot and sand, the solid steel spikes have been replaced with Finite Elements Classic footer.The rack is now infinitely more solid.

The Dynaudio stands were 3/4 full at the time of the first post are now completely full with lead, sand and rice, total weight of the stands is now 34 kilos plus 13 kilos for the speakers with a total mass weight of 47 kilos or 103.4 lbs.

The speakers are now 10.6 feet apart from tweeter to tweeter, tweeter to front wall 71 inches, tweeter to side walls 53 inches, toe in has the tweeters passing just behind my head where I sit 12 feet away. The 25s need alot of space to breath both in the size of the room and away from reflections has much has possible. Room size is 6 meters X 10 meters, ceilings are 3.2 meters. The latest speaker placements has taken months to dial in. Imaging and soundstage is spectacular.

The Accuphase C3800 has been replaced with the AR Ref3 pre, just got to have tubes to give that life like distortion we love.

I stream all my music which has been isolated as much has possible with LPS on router, switch, FMC , FMC on the dac side is battery powered. Heading to Hong Kong in the next couple off weeks where I hope to pick up some ethernet isolators to go between router and switch, switch and FMC, FMC and server.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2142.jpg (91.1 KB, 61 views)