View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM3CPO View Post
Dont mean to thread hijack, but tried to send you a PM on this and it wouldnt work for some reason. I bought a Datasat RS20i a few months back but havent had time to get it set up or screw with it much. Was wondering what software, etc., you used for setup and if you could make recommendations on a remote. Reason I ask is the local dealership I purchased through basically knows nothing about it (and knew this going in) and I havent been in too much of a hurry as I am still waiting on getting the theater redone, so its still just a toy at this point.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!
I use a Savant Pro remote solution with a central control hub and local hubs and remotes in each control location. The RS20i is controlled over IP. I had my RS20 setup by the Datasat rep as I bought one of the first from my dealer and they were training staff on using the measurement tools and DIRAC Live setup SW....you may be able pay an AV integrator to perform this

if you have questions related to RS20 or other HT setup thoughts just start a new thread.