View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerardJ View Post
I would like to know if there is a difference in apparent sound level between different Wireworld speaker cables. I would like to drive my TAD-E1 speakers with two WW Silver Eclipse cables – so truly biwired. I intent using my current cables of series 7 for the Low and a new cable of series 8 for the High connector. Only, when there is a difference in sound level between series 7 and 8, the tonal balance between high en low will change. I would appreciate if somebody from WW can comment on this?
Regards, Gerard
Hmm this is an odd idea. Thought about mixing and matching one phase of each series with another? Would average out to a series 7.5 lol. All kidding aside you'd have symmetry between the High/Low as well as Left/Right

Audio research LS28SE preamplifier, Aurender N10 Streamer, Topping D90 DAC, McIntosh MC462 amplifier. Focal Sopra 3 speakers. Salamander Archetype rack, Symposium Acoustics Segue shelves, Silver Eclipse 7 XLRs, Shunyata Everest power conditioner, Alpha V2, Delta V2 and Venom V2 10/12 power cords, and Audioquest Oak speaker cables. GIK Acoustic's bass soffits and 244 bass trap Art panels room treatments. Sony XBR75X900e 4K TV and Sony UBP-X800 Blu-ray player