Thread: Typhon QR
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMelby View Post
Thanks SCAudiophile. I am just so impressed with the beneficial effects of the Typhon QR over the Typhon I felt compelled to post. I sure am enjoying the music!
I agree completely. I added a Typhon QR to my Triton v3/Typhon combination and the new QR made an immediate and very noticeable improvement in sound quality. It is a very impressive piece of kit.

If a person can afford the entry fee, or already has a Typhon to upgrade to QR status, in my opinion the money spent brings improvements every bit as competitive as what we hope to get with an active component upgrade. Maybe better, since every powered piece of equipment in a system can make use of the improved power quality.

Steve Z

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!