View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprezap2 View Post
Yes, I have seen that web page.
I have been offered to have a home demo with these amps, I will probably give them a try, the specs look very impressive, and most of the reviews I can find sound positive.

Initially I was looking at the stereo amp KAS600, but the weight is close to 90kg !!!
Then the KAM 900's are a bit easier to manage with around 56kg.
I've heard the big stereo amp (a monster) and the 900 monos; they sound incredible and drove a number of speakers from easy to hard loads for all material from the most delicate passages to the most bombastic with ease.
Legacy Audio CaliberXD,Legacy Foundation Subs with Legacy Wavelet with HDPlex 200W LPSU & Revelation Audio Labs Passage Cryo-Silver DC Umbilical, Esoteric P-02, D-02, Legacy PowerBloc2, Cybershaft Premium Limited v2 OP21 10 MHz Clock, SHUNYATA TRITON v3 & TYPHON QR, Environmental Potentials EP-2050 & EP2750, CH Copper Busbar Main & GE Sub-panel, 20-amp dedicated, Dual 10 Ground Rods, CADWELD bonding, Avatar Acoustics AfterBurner8 duplexes, Elrod MASTER SERIES Statement Gold Power cords, Elrod Statement Gold Power cords, Elrod Statement Silver Power cord, Elrod Statement Gold XLR, Shunyata SIGMA AES/EBU 110ohm, Shunyata SIGMA CLOCK-50, Shunyata SIGMA XLR, Shunyata Anaconda Zitron XLR, B.M.C. PureUSB1, Elrod Statement Gold speaker cables, Elrod MASTERS SERIES SG JUMPERS, Adona AV45CS4, AV45, Composite Audio CF-2010, HRS DPX Damping Plates, Stillpoints UltraSS w/Ultra Bases

Apple MacBook Pro 15, 6-core i9, 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSDm Audirvana+ v3, iTunes