View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT350Z View Post
I've read quite a few posts about the KL Audio RCM system, but not too many about Audio Desk.

As much as I liked my VPI and the great job it does, cleaning my vinyl was always an "event." I would gather up 15 - 20 albums, set the machine up on the kitchen table, have the cleaning solution ready to go (along with refill jug) and start cleaning away. After cleaning that many albums I would start getting tired, so I would empty the spent fluid and lug everything back to their place in my listening room.

I just cleaned 5 records with the Audio Desk Systeme...basically a "set it and forget it" process. All of this was done in my listening room while CDs were playing. The drying fan got a little loud but I could still listen comfortable. I vacillated between this and the KL Audio machine until the seller gave me a deal that made my mind up for me.

Like you, I have a vacuum RCM in the Keith Monks Omni and wondered which was better, Audio Desk or KLAudio. In the UK, the price difference is wide, with the Audio Desk being much cheaper.
Avid Acutus SP, NO ARM, Benz Micro LP-S, Whest Audio PS.40RDT SE, PS Audio DSMP+DS DAC, Simaudio Moon 700i, Dali Epicon 6, Simaudio Moon Nēo 430HAD, HiFiMan HE-1000v2, Chord Sarum SA XLR, RCA, USB, Chord Sarum speaker, Nordost Vishnu power, Furutech plugs, PS Audio P10+Chord Sarum SA power, Stillpoints Ultra SS, Ultra Mini and LPI, HiFi Racks rack, Audio Desk Systeme PRO+Keith Monks Omni RCM