View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterlu View Post
Outstanding photo (gorgeous table), and review!

Paging Dave aka Canonicus... this is the very last thing you need for your Innovation. It will improve the isolation like nothing can.

Even though we have some time; the ClearAudio Adapter size is rare (but I have you covered)

PM me if you want me to send these with your Stillpoints LPI Clamp on Monday.
Oh, Christ, how much of my retirement will this cost???!!!!

Home Main System:
Magnepan 20.7, Pass Labs XA 100.5, Audio Research Reference 6, Esoteric P-03, D-03, G0-Rb, DV-60, Clearaudio Innovation & Tangent arm, VPI HW19 MK4 & ET 2.5 arm, Mark Levinson 37, Aesthetix Rhea Signature, Magnum Dynalab Etude, Kiseki PHS, Sumiko Palos Santos Presentation,Wireworld, Crystal Absolute Dream, Shunyata, Acoustic Zen, and Stealth cables

Other
Avalon Arcus, Snell Type AIII, Tympani IV, Green Mountain Europa, Martin Logan CLS, Tympani 1D, Counterpoint, GAS, Yamaha, Levinson, Perreaux, Proceed, Theta, Linn, and other collectibles, including 60 different headphones and 30+ headphone amps, over 60 cartridges, and too many cables, stands, and tweaks to list.