Thread: Sonos Subwoofer
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 07:58 AM

Default Sonos Subwoofer

I’m using a unlikely mismatch of stereo equipment in Florida a testament of how forgiving the Sonus Faber Guarneri Mementos are. My amp. has been a inexpensive sonos amp. . The sound is not very detailed, sound stage was non distinctive, you hear the music but everything was mashed together, well that was until I added a Sonos Sub. All of a sudden the sound stage has depth front to back and side to side. The speakers are in a fairly large room with 2 full walls of glass, tile floors with a area rug. I have a 75 inch Sony tv, sonos playbar and the above set up in the room. This is not a room for critical listening, it’s a place to watch tv and listen to background music while you do something else ie browse the web, read, eat dinner or entertain on the adjoining lanai. I like the simplicity of being able to just plug the subwoofer into any outlet in the room and the sonos software does the rest. This subwoofer is a very good value due to being easy to set up as a wireless enhancement to the rest of your sonos system. I have a friend who has one outside with his little outdoor speakers and it really enhances backyard speakers as well. I can now enjoy music much more when I visit here thanks to this little sub .

Last edited by 1KW; 05-11-2019 at 08:04 AM.