View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 01:02 AM
Merry Christmas to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorukfundan View Post
Hello JDandy. Very nice room setup and acoustical treatment. I need to ask a question. I'm new to the forum so I don't know how to contact you other than with a reply in this thread. I see you have a certain mount for your LSR6332 speakers. I think I recall those speakers had a place to attach a mount from the rear, however I have the LSR32 speakers, which in all respects seem identical to the newer LSR66332, other than finish. My speakers have no mounting points whatsoever. I want to mount these speakers in my classroom in a high school. I could build shelves, but a mount like you have might be better (and easier). Who makes those mounts? Do they cradle the speaker rather than having to use a mounting point on the speaker? Thank you. I noticed you are posting from North Central Florida. I hope you and your home are intact following hurricane Michael.
jorukfundan.......Welcome to Audio Aficionado.

My JBL LSR6332 speakers do not have fastening points for any type of custom wall bracket like my JBL LSR 6328P speakers. The LSR6332 speakers are place on swivel wall mounts designed to suspend a CRT television. The swing side to side, turn on the base, and tilt slightly forward if needed. They are rated for 60 lbs. and look like this.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A