View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 06:34 PM

Default I'm Discovering REVEL: WOW!!!

I have been become more and more interested in Revel (and Harman) after watching an amazing video on youtube from DR Floyd E Toole.

Started reading up on the Revel line and how they double blind test Revel products vs competitors. Refreshing to find a speaker company based on sound & research rather than marketing.

Anyway, I had the pleasure of listening to the Salon 2's and the F208's at length yesterday at the Harman store in NYC. Impressed! Very impressed!
The Salon 2 is an absolutely spectacular speaker. Effortless, neutral, real. Stunning. For you lucky Salon 2 owners, you know you have something special.

The F208 is a bang for the buck champ. WOW. It's bass response is not as flat or as deep as the Salons and the highs aren't as sweet, but they are damn great for the price and bring a lot of what makes the Salons sound great to the table! The midrange is spectacular.

I've been auditioning speakers for a few weeks now, and I'm happy to report I'm a few weeks away from purchasing a pair of Revel F208s.

Just wanted to share my new found enthusiasm.