View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmd2010 View Post
lol. unfortunately things have been delayed. Magico is delayed in shipping the speakers out to me. I think we still have another 2-3 weeks.
Aditya,...all the best wishes that Magico (with perhaps some pressure from your dealer) will get these speakers reported as finished on the 11th out to you by express methods at this point.

When you get them, you WILL be very happy. Late last year I heard these same speakers in a fine system driven by Spectral monos and pre-amp with a 4-box DCS front-end, (with power cables/etc...by Shunyata including a Denali 6000 and MIT speaker cables (not my first choice but very fine sound from these speaker cables nonetheless...)) driving the M3s with full outriggers and the QSub and the sound, imaging, dynamics, etc...were excellent. I then turned the QSub off for the last hour or more and did not miss it; he M3s were that good in that system with a plethora of discs I threw at them.

Hope the wait is not too much longer; whatever it is, when you get these speakers you will be very pleased once they break in!

The system I heard in the M3s in (taken with my phone so not a great photo...);

HangingOutWith-Phil-and-MarkW-123105.jpg