View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 01:16 AM
Ultra-Fast 69

Update -

Not long after the post, I ended up powering off from the front and main power at the rear - no luck. Then I went to the network switch, reset this by unplugging it, and voila, back to life.

I don’t get how this helped since everything is stored on the N10 hard drive, but it worked. - I’m just a dumb fish guy, not an IT guy.

ChrisAZ - my journey started with the idea of buying used gear and a turntable since I have around 2000 albums from the 70’s and 80’s, but ended up in a whole different direction - but that was the first thought I had after today.

Crwilli - I only use the MacMini to download and rip into then transfer, so it gives me some relief. No fear of Rocket Man, and we’re closer in Seattle

Audiophilehi - I shut down every night, and the unit is plugged into a P10, so I would think the power hit would have no affect, and there were no clocks or anything flashing, but you never know

Sea music - Two different issues, or at least that’s what I believe - but good idea, I will uninstall and reinstall - back to chrisaz, can’t this stuff just work? I do have a Bose something in the video game room for the kids I bought 15/20 years ago, never an issue even though it is no where near what is in my music room

Anyway, thank you all and hopefully if someone gets that message on their N10 and reads this it will help them.