View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Ken.......I edited my post above before I saw this one. You may be correct. This is the email I sent to Aurender tech support:

There is some discussion on AudioAficionado.org about the Aurender Content Server that was displayed at the Munich High-End Show 2017. This is the YouTube video of an interview with the Aurender Director Mr. Lee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_4NEfSlb_I

I realize the Aurender Content Server is not yet available but it has some interest among our forum members. There seems to be some confusion about whether the Aurender Content Server is a standalone music server that includes built in ripper, or if the ACS is a music file repository with a built in ripper that only serves as a central music file storage for other network attached Aurender music servers. In the interview with Mr. Lee I heard him say the ACS was controlled with the Aurender Conductor app on an iPad and there would be an additional app that would allow editing of meta data to correct any downloaded errors. Please help me understand the function and purpose of the Aurender Content Server and how it will be used in a high-end audio system. As always, I appreciate your time.
Dan,

Can't wait to hear the response.

Best,
Ken

Last edited by PlanarSpeakerFan; 07-23-2017 at 11:06 PM.