View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 02:59 PM

I'll add Core Power Technologies, their Equi=Core lineup gives you a chance to try Balanced Power at a fraction of the cost of what the technology used to cost. Basically it is a cord and a proprietary transformer that splits the 120V into 2 out of phase 60V halves, and when they are recombined the non zero summed noise is drained to ground, lowering the noise floor dramatically. I've tried the E=Q 300, good for 300 watts, on my front end and I'm enjoying a much lower noise floor so low level details are significantly more audible, and that might be why my soundstage is both wider and deeper and nicely layered. Their trial policy is very generous, 30 days in home, and if you don't like it, shipping is free both ways when you return it. My results are so positive, I'm going to try the E=Q 1800 and plug my entire system into it and use the E=Q300 on my TV. Unlike some other cords/conditioners I've tried, the CPT stuff doesn't squish or diminish dynamic swings, it just does good things at a reasonable cost.