View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musica Amantem View Post
I see. Thanks for sharing that. It looks as if this is a feasible avenue for me, then. I'm about to get me a Gen 5 USB input module from Schiit to work with my Gen 3 moduled Yggdrasil, plus a good SPDIF coaxial digital cable, and I need to solder the Copper VCaps in my amp. After that (and all the while I'll be reviewing the Rythmik literature), I will consider going this way. If it works, it would really be ideal, as these Inspire units are gems!
Let me know if you want more info on Rythmik configurations, particularly if you consider 8" mid-bass. Rosco has the stock dual 8" driver subs (correct me if I'm wrong on that). I have single driver 8" mid-bass with a Rythmik modified plate amp to limit how low they go and settings to blend with a sub for below 50hz. They can go above 200hz, where the regular subs will go up to something like 100. Rosco's dual 8" units may also go high while still going low. I haven't heard them and don't know how they would compare with Brian's 12" or 15" single drivers.

AVS Forum has the official Rythmik thread (Don't try to read the whole thing! More current info later in the thread):
avsforum.com/forum/113-subwoofers-bass-transducers/1214550-official-rythmik-audio-subwoofer-thread.html