View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMCH View Post
I sold my 5 Paradigm speakers last year, Mains, center and rears for my HT system. They were about 15 years old and still looked and sounded great. I only sold them since I wanted to change things around after all that time. I think they were Studio 11se, center 200 and 3se rears. I had all the original boxes. I think I sold them for $400 - $500 for all. Buyer was happy and I was too. I even threw in stands for the 3se's and some speaker cables that I didn't need. After all those years they sounded as good as the day I purchased them. I would recomend them for longevity. My son kept the sub.

Don't know if I answered your question but they were a great value.
Paradigms with "se" following the model number were part of what used to be called the Performance Series, not Studio. I owned several, and still have a pair of 7se Mk II (though not currently in use). I don't think Paradigm has that kind of high-value line anymore. Stereophile gave the budget 5se very good marks back then; I also had a pair of 3se, which still are the main speakers for a buddy's system, and he still loves 'em.