View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 10:48 AM

Default Vandersteen Quatro CT

Having owned a pair of Quatro CT for the past two months myself, I certainly recognize the sonic qualities you have cited with the CT and I can relate completely with your obvious enjoyment of the speaker and the satisfaction of ownership. The more I listen to these speakers, the more I want to listen. I never tire of listening to these speakers. There is a combination of detail, smoothness and accuracy that draws you in to the music. It is both subtle and profound. It doesn't confront you with detail nor does it dazzle you with its presence. The music is just there, in the right amounts and proportions. Everything is there...all the detail, the bass, the separation, soundstage but not so much as separate characteristcs of the sonic quality of the speaker that demands your attention, but as a cohesive mixture of music. I can listen to these speakers for hours on end. Absolutely no listening fatigue or weariness. I always end my listening sessions wanting more. The built in subwoofers and their adjustability give you the ability to adjust your speakers to your room and placement within the room with a degree of refinement than I was ever able to accomplish with a single REL sub in my previous setup...and the REL was very good. These speakers represent the single largest component investment in my system and likewise represent the single greatest improvement in the sound of my system and the enjoyment of listening to my music collection.