Thread: A new G2 owner
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bratt View Post
hi there,

i just got Giya G2 - Midnight Blue, and brand new~
but i have some problems with this new one, have you check yours?

1. too many scratches and deep,
2. the tweeter has very small dent,
3. The paint on the bottom of the speaker has been fallen a part seriously.

the scratches is very deep and shape i guess it is from the grill strange thing is i have not used grill ever, and i received the speakers a day ago.

i try to ask this happened to dealer and they keep saying this is vivid quality.
and they never open the box ever, i dont think they sold me second hand one and cheat me this as new. they can not do this..
i am feeling this is very bad that vivid is not sealing the box this is wooden box and no one can know this was opened..

i just need to believe dealer says, and i believed, but?

or i dont think this is displayed also.

just one of the speaker has much bad quality included tweeter dent.(very small.. but it is dent, yes,)

i think the vivid finishing quality is not good and not perfect..
as i can see my bad painting technic (pad mark hologram and Paint smudge can be found)

i could see their factory is not that does not seem to safe for these happened.
and polishing is very bad quality..
alot of pad mark, hologram marks, sending marks, Plugging marks.. on the new pair of painting..

i have sent the emails to vivid and owner but they are not trying to acknowledge.
this is what they says,

"I can assure you that this speaker did not leave our factory with ANY of these issues you have raised."

then who is liar?

i dont think a dealer did polishing or painting or plugging or sending this one..

this is vivid quality..?

i love the colors and love the sound but this is very disappointing finishes and bad quality final inspection from VIVID...

and asked me to contact dealer by my self.... this is not what they should do i think.,

i would be posting new one but i dont have permission yet...

i have many evidence with these issues and people should know before they pay $50,000 for pair of speaker..

of couse i did not paid $50,000
i got alot of discount but this is not that because of this bad quality.
i will back once i get the response from VIVID..
Surely your dealer will take the speakers back and get you a new pair. It is their responsibility to deliver a new speaker in flawless condition. The fact that you got a huge discount sounds to me like they were aware of the issues!! Will they still give you the same discount if you demand a replacement. My guess is they had them on display, and it got damaged that way. Vivid will never ship their speakers with dented drivers.